I remember telling you to have the courage to face the challenge and never choose the easier way out. But I realized, in one way or another, you can be more determined than me. And I realized, I learned a lot from you, too. This time, I will not choose the easier way out. It might be a total different situation, but somehow there are some ways they are similar. At least I know when I have already tried my best, even if I fail, I will not have regrets when I look back. I hope the same for you, too. Think carefully before you are going to do anything or make any decision. Do not do something that you know you will definitely regret.
It is so important to have friends, to remind each other the right things to do, to support each other and simply just be there for each other. Don't be afraid to lose me. I promise I will always be there. =)
It is so important to have friends, to remind each other the right things to do, to support each other and simply just be there for each other. Don't be afraid to lose me. I promise I will always be there. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment