Tuesday, December 2, 2008

dinner at rui chun

(koped the whole entry from suxin cos i am so lazy to type and upload photos =P)

Finally had the chance to meet up with my uni friends (B22). Dim sum dinner at Swee Choon located at Jalan Besar which is like super near my ah ma's place!

The dim sum was good! The company was even better! We shall meet up again soon for the laksa steamboat.




I love the har gow and siew mai! The har gow is really filled with 3 succulent prawns, unlike Wan Dou Sek's which got even smaller now as compared to the past.

The fu pi xia juan is great too! I think the porridge is average. And the carrot cake was fabulously delicious.

Yirong!! I can't wait for the laksa steamboat!! And I really miss eating lok lok. Haiz. Joan!!! You free 10 days later?

Ok, I know this is abrupt, but I'm going to end now.

And this is it.



EDITED

As requested by Yirong, I've uploaded a group photo of us...


And I really enjoy eating with you!!!! Cos you love food so much as well!

(i enjoy eating with you too! hehe)

And this is it!

No comments: