when you have to look away
when you dont have much to say
thats when I love you
I love you
just that way
to hear you stumble when you speak
or see you walk with two left feet
thats when I love you
I love you
endlessly
and when you're mad cause you lost the game
forget i'm waiting in the rain
baby I love you
I love you anyway
cause heres my promise made tonight
you can count on me for life
cause thats when I love you
when nothing you do could change my mind
the more I learn
the more I love
the more my heart cant get enough
thats when I love you
when I love you
no matter what
so when you turn to hide your eyes
'cause the movie made you cry
thats when I love you
I love you a little more each time
and when you cant quite match your clothes
or when you laugh at your own jokes
thats when I love you
I love you
more than you know
and when you forget that we had a date
or that look that you give when you show up late
baby I love you
I love you anyway
'cause heres my promise made tonight
you can count on me for life
cause thats when I love you
when nothing you do could change my mind
the more I learn
the more I love
the more my heart cant get enough
thats when I love you
when I love you
no matter what
thats when I love you
when nothing baby
nothing you do could change my mind
the more I learn
the more I love
the more my heart cant get enough
thats when I love you
when I love you
no matter what
no matter what
when you dont have much to say
thats when I love you
I love you
just that way
to hear you stumble when you speak
or see you walk with two left feet
thats when I love you
I love you
endlessly
and when you're mad cause you lost the game
forget i'm waiting in the rain
baby I love you
I love you anyway
cause heres my promise made tonight
you can count on me for life
cause thats when I love you
when nothing you do could change my mind
the more I learn
the more I love
the more my heart cant get enough
thats when I love you
when I love you
no matter what
so when you turn to hide your eyes
'cause the movie made you cry
thats when I love you
I love you a little more each time
and when you cant quite match your clothes
or when you laugh at your own jokes
thats when I love you
I love you
more than you know
and when you forget that we had a date
or that look that you give when you show up late
baby I love you
I love you anyway
'cause heres my promise made tonight
you can count on me for life
cause thats when I love you
when nothing you do could change my mind
the more I learn
the more I love
the more my heart cant get enough
thats when I love you
when I love you
no matter what
thats when I love you
when nothing baby
nothing you do could change my mind
the more I learn
the more I love
the more my heart cant get enough
thats when I love you
when I love you
no matter what
no matter what
No comments:
Post a Comment