Tuesday, April 19, 2011

style with me, with liese!

Dear readers~

I am participating in liese summer styles blogger’s challenge!


Look at these lovely hairstyles collection from liese








I will be choosing a hairstyle from these collections and re-create them~



Remember my short and sweet (BHB~ wahahahaha!) hairstyle?


I decided to chop off my tail in december last year


And I was really loving my short hair~








However…


My hair is no longer sweet as it now grows into a mess!


As u all know I am not someone who will stick to the same hair style for long


So I am not gonna cut it short again


I am keeping it long this time!


Everyone knows that if u dun cut ur hair for long


It will go out of shape and gets very difficult to maintain


So here I gonna share with you some tips


to create an illusion that ur hair is still in shape


Plus make u look good at the same time! =))



First take a look at some of these awesome products~





Liese is the only brand that has color, treatment and styling products


Specially made for Asian hair, all the products have DIVINE smells~~



One thing I LOVE abt the styling series is that


each product is numbered according to their holding strength


it makes it so easy and convenient to pick the one that suits u e most!



I will skip the color products


as Im just gonna show u how to style hair in easy steps



in this tutorial I am trying to create this look!








using these products (from left to right):





1. Liese Juicy Shower Moisturizing Hair Mist





this is my favourite product~~


Lurrrrrrrrrrrrve the smell!


It is a water-based nourishing spray which does not weigh my hair down


It gets absorbed by hair very easily cos of its water based texture



1. Liese Iron Make Collection – Rich Curl






I use this before curling my hair with the hair tong


It helps to protect hair from the heat from curling tong


After using rich curl


My curls are soft and fluffy~



1. Liese Designing Jelly III – Nuance make





This helps arrange my hair into the style I want


What I love most is that it is non-sticky/oily/stiff


So natural!



Of cos accessories are important toooooo~


(I hand made the purple ribbon clip~ =)





My curling and flattening iron tongs (flattening iron just for my fringe =P)





Here is the video, follow closely~=)




*CLICK HERE!!*



This hairstyle is so easy to achieve with liese isnt it?


Tada! How do u like my hair now? =)






The view from the back is so pretty right hehe =P




Side view~





Please ignore the strand of hair I neglected while taking this pic ok!


It can easily be styled back in place using the designing jelly =)



That’s all!





Hope u enjoy~~





So do u think I was successful in creating the look from liese’s hairstyle collection?


If you think so then vote for me at liese sg facebook!


www.facebook.com/lieseSG


one lucky voter gets to win this lovely jewelry box~





The voting period is 19 apr – 8 may


Winners will be announced on 11 may


Pls check the facebook page for more information =)



Time for me to go out with my girl friends yayy~

No comments: