asked xp yesterday that
if he met me when i was wearing glasses looking ugly
will he still like me?
he laughed and said sth sweet haha
and then i realized i was the stupid one
when he knew me i didnt even know how to put on make up!
and sighs..
when did i start feeling naked without make up?
when did i start getting materialistic too?
and so..
i decided not to put on make up today
eventhough i am wearing my ugly glasses!
i am glad i feel totally comfortable with it again!
hippie~
and sighs..
when did i start feeling naked without make up?
when did i start getting materialistic too?
and so..
i decided not to put on make up today
eventhough i am wearing my ugly glasses!
i am glad i feel totally comfortable with it again!
hippie~
no matter what me is me
nobody can change that
i am not perfect
but i am unique =P
i am smart
but i am super lazy
maybe i am not that smart after all
cos i am stupid enough not to work hard for whats supposedly impt
i have changed alot over the years
but i am still me
the same emotional me
but i have learnt to deal with it alot better now
i am blunt with words
i am too straight forward
i do not think twice before speaking out
i have some weird sense of ego
maybe thats why i cant get along with some ppl
but those who stick around will understand
and true friends will know
that actually i am just the simplest girl you can know
As I am writing, flashes of memories came back to me. I know I have to stop, because you simply can't write all about a person in a single post. Haha. There is so much to say, so much I miss, so much I learnt, so much. Sometimes I miss the 'old' me, because she was so much simpler, before she learnt the ugly sides of humans. Perhaps she often get scolding from friends that she was being too nice and always being taken advantage of. Perhaps she didn't even feel it when people were taking advantage of her. At least to her, everyone is kind and everyone is nice. In her world, everyone helps each other out in times of need. The world was a perfect world to her. But we all know, the world was never perfect.
Sometimes, I wished I am still the stupid ignorant me. "Sha Ren You Sha Fu". Ignorance is bliss.
No comments:
Post a Comment